A suggested donation of $20.00 a year will be accepted by the Chapter Treasurer so the group has working capital. This money will be used for items such as flowers, cards, postage, Grange dues, a yearly gift for all members, maintaining group first aid kits, and any other expenditures as discussed and voted on by the Officers and/or membership.
Meetings will be held the 1st Saturday of each month, 9:30 am, at the Plumsteadville Grange, Route 611 North, Plumsteadville, PA. Exception will be the December meeting, which will be held on the 2nd Saturday of the month at 12:00 p.m. to accommodate the Holiday Party.
Saturday Morning Group Riding
- Group ride for members and support members will commence immediately after the regularly scheduled meeting.
- Riding groups will be assigned for the day's ride by the Ride Captain immediately following the end of the meeting before members leave the building.
- Absolutely no consumption of alcoholic beverages is permitted while on a sanctioned WRR ride.
- Assignments for planning Saturday morning group riding will be determined by the Ride Captain, with instructions to be disseminated by her.
- See also: Group Riding Policy; Planning a Ride; and Destination & Route Sheets.
- Chapter Members will be provided with the email addresses of all members for purposes of communication.
- It will be the member's responsibility to keep their individual group address books up-to-date with current data. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Under no circumstances will members attack the character, use profanity, or chastise other members on any WRR sanctioned websites, emails, or other forms of communication. If this by-law is broken, the offending member will be asked to leave the Chapter.
A. Changing email addresses as needed to keep list current.
B. For the purposes of WRR business, removing names of individuals who are no longer affiliated with WRR.
C. Group mailings by members must be related to WRR business or of general interest to our motorcycling community.
D. The subject line for each email will be prefaced with WRR.
Volunteer Positions / Administrative Detail
- The following volunteer positions will be appointed by the Chapter Director / Board of Officers: Ride Captain, Sunshine Club, Cumulative Mileage Coordinator, Web Administrator, Wiki Administrator, Facebook Administrator, and Group Email Administrator. A list of these Points of Contact will be kept by the Chapter Director and will be available for any Chapter member.
- WRR historical items and administrative paperwork will be safeguarded and collected by the Chapter Director who will pass along to each subsequent Chapter Director.
- The initial term of the Treasurer will be a minimum of two (2) years. After this initial term, the position will be voted on again by the membership.
- The mileage contest will run from April 1 to October 31.
- If you wish to be included in the local contest, report your mileage and year, make and model of your bike to the Cumulative Mileage Coordinator on each of these dates.
- The trophy for the highest mileage will be given each year at the Holiday Party.
Each year during the last week of October, you will be required to send your mileage to the Cumulative Mileage Coordinator. This information will then be sent to the Mileage Coordinator at WOW.